There are a few Z88-specific words which don't fit comfortably into any
- *CLI ( caddr n -- )
- Invoke the Z88's CLI. eg: S" .*hello.cli" *CLI is
equivalent to BBC BASIC's *CLI .*hello.cli.
- *NAME ( caddr n -- )
- Name the current instantiation of CamelForth.
- EXP? ( -- flag )
- Gives true if this Z88 is an expanded machine.
- PW ( -- )
- Gives the standard OZ "Page Wait" message and waits for a
response. Note that this doesn't tell you whether ESC or SPACE was pressed;
you can determine this only by using the escape
- RAND ( u -- )
- Randomizes the pseudo-random number generator with seed "u". If u is
zero, the real-time clock is used for a seed instead.
- RND ( u1 -- u2 )
- Returns a random number u2, which lies between 0 and u1-1
More about CamelForth
Back to the Z88 home